Fender Super Bullets 3250L Light Electric Guitar Strings
Submitted: February 22nd, 2007
by d-UCO2h
The clean channel is surprisingly very good, the distortion is awful! I mean awful!!!! I got mine used as part of a package deal, and it sounds like a bassy distortion, just terrible. I play it with a very nice mexican strat I bought in 1997. So if you want a nice distortion you MUST have a distortion stomp box, or a good multi effects pedal like a digitech RP150. Use the noise gate, and tweak your equalizer to taste and it is a wonderfull sounding low volume practice amp. Great for quiet practice, and travelling.
Well I just got it, It seems fairly dependable, It looks sharp! tolex with silver grill cloth. So far everything is working well and it is old and used. I got mine in excellent well cared for condition.
General Comments
I have been playing on and off for 10 years, I own 2 epiphone les pauls and 2 mim Fender Stratocasters (picks of the litter) I own a Line 6 AX2 2x12 (great amp), and a crate 4x12 cabinet, and a digitech RP150 (which has nicely replaced all of my favorite stomp boxes) If it were stolen I wouldnt buy another one unless I got a really good deal on it. I would probably buy something else, but it works great for what it is. I love the fact that it is very small and portable, it's silver grill cloth makes it look sharp, not cheap looking. I love the fact that I can use the external speaker out jack and fire up my 4x12 with surprisingly impressive power (for size and wattage rating) I wish it had a better distortion. It is a good looking amp, that is small, portable, does the job, and looks great next to my other Fenders.