Fender Super Bullets 3250L Light Electric Guitar Strings
Submitted: January 24th, 2003
by Anonymous Reviewer
I play a 1995 American Standard Strat my style varies from neoclassical rock to jazz/blues. the Drive channel on this amp is quite good for this, I rather use it with no effects (it has no effects loop jack) other than reverb, my settings are Treble (on 8) Middle (on 4) Bass (on 7) and Drive (on 8)
I wouln't use it on stage since is very quiet and very light in weight. I use this one only at home or indoors. the casing is not so strong so don't you ever sit on it or use it as a step to reach stuff.
General Comments
If you want a small amp to practice at home or warm up in hotel rooms this one is great, I wouln't recommend it for performing situations. the sound is very good inside your room. I don't recommend using it with effects in wich case you'd have to put them all between guitar and amp, this doesn't sound good at all on any amp since it can be very noisy, but if you still want to use effects before the amp just use the clean channel for less noise. I've been using this amp for 8 years.... so far so good.