Fender Super Bullets 3250L Light Electric Guitar Strings
Submitted: July 8th, 2004
by Anonymous Reviewer
Kinda flat at practice volumes but if you dime everything it sounds pretty good. I've got an open back sovtech cabnet with two celestion greenbacks in it , and when I jack into that it CRANKS. Very marshall like tone and very dynamic. don't expect it to be loud when running through an external cabinet though. I can get great sounds at recording volume with this setup.
Very cheap and probably not worth the money they're asking. Main switch broke and I replaced that with a toggle. The input jack connections slowly bent away and lost contact. I had to bust out the dremel tool to cut open the plastic body to bend the contacts back because I did not know how to solder then. The other jacks are exacly the same so if you use them they will inevitably suffer the same fate. The cab is also rather cheap but being so small it isn't an issue and should last forever as long as it does'nt get wet.
General Comments
You can do much better for the price. Check out as many reviews as your eyeballs can stand and you'll find people often point you in the right direction. Look for a vintage odball that isn't "all the rage" i.e: old basemans and you'll be doin a lot better than the bullet.