Fender Footswitch For Princeton Chorus Amp
Submitted: June 1st, 2009
by G-A-Nator_1
Well, I'm playing an Epiphone SG G-400 Vintage guitar with all stock pickups (for now.)It sounds pretty good. The clean channel is awesome! Especially with the chorus. It doesn't disort to bad at high volumes but I haven't used it live yet so I don't know. It, for a Fender solid-state, is good for metal, pop, and obviously country. The distortion is great! At high-gain settings it doesn't muddy up. But it is very wimpy when you have it below about 7. Other than that great sounding amp.
We used this at church before and it, from what I know, is pretty reliable. It was pretty dusty when I got it because it was really never used after we swiched to in-ears. But, um... I guess it will do good in a medium sized live situation.
General Comments
I haven't been playing very long at all. I can say safely that this is my best amp! (Especially compared to my Estaban G-10!) If it were stolen I don't know what I would do, I would be going crazy that's for sure. I don't have a whole lot of amp experience so I really can't tell you what I compare it with. I wish it had tubes and a seperate crunch channel. Good amp it was a huge blessing from GOD and I'm really happy with it.