Evidence Audio Lyric HG Instrument Cable
Submitted: February 15th, 2003
by stinkfist
i have a pretty large collection of expensive cables going, each with their own personalities(tara labs, audioquest, alessandro, monster, planet waves, spectraflex, george l's, two rock, van den hul, pete cornish...etc). i can say that evidence audio is just as good as the best of them. that is saying A LOT. the best cost at least 2x's more. all the cables i have sound different and are good for particular applications in my rig. overall, evidence does the best job all around. i could do everyone(and myself) a lot pain by reviewing and describing the sounds(and probably should) but that is quite a huge task. email me if you have any questions.
beefy stuff. i wired my own, but tony's completed cable seems to be much more perfect than mine. his cables wont fuck you over like your run in the mill horizon that gets trashed or resoldered every month.
General Comments
this is the best place for cable. the only thing on this quality level is way more cash. if you dont trust my opinion(why would you?). spend the hundred(dare i say k's?) like i did.