Evidence Audio Lyric HG Instrument Cable
Submitted: November 7th, 2004
by Mike Oxley
This is were it shines! I was sceptical that a cable could actually make a difference, but when my friend plugged it into his rig and compared it with other "good" cables, the difference was immediate! We noticed the Evidence was louder, and the clarity was great. The other cables sounded dull and flat in comparison. The Evidence cable sounds like all your signal is reaching your amp, whereas other cables seem to choke your tone. Once you use the Evidence, you will not go back to anything else. I can't imagine using any other cable; the difference in tone is that great with this cable.
Seems very well made and tough. It is very solid and uses excellent plug ends. I haven't had it that long, so I can't say much about reliablity, but it looks like it's made with great care.
General Comments
I've played for over 35 years, and have a gig bag with 80 lbs of every brand cable in the book! However, most of these will be replaced by all Evidence cables! I'm very meticulous about tone, and the Evidence will help alot. I play thru a Boogie Studio Pre/Simul 2:90 power amp, and about 15 pedals with a 1981 Walnut "The Strat". I play alot of different styles for Churches, sessions, and band work.