C Fouke Combat X
Submitted: March 2nd, 2001
by Jack-rs6n8
My style of music ranges from metal to industrial to classic rock to pretty much any type of rock, and occasionally a blues tune or some classical. This guitar is so diverse it can cover anyone of these styles and more. I like everything about the sound, you can't beat it, and I've had lots of experience with guitars.
This guitar will withstand abuse like nothing I have EVER SEEN BEFORE. Never has there been a guitar this strong and never will I give this one up. I would play this guitar without a backup when gigging.
General Comments
I have been playing for about 3 years now and I have played everything from a Gibson Les Paul Elegant to a Synsonics. This guitar tops them all. I wouln't give up this guitar in a million years. Never heard a sound as perfect as this guitar gives. If it was stolen or lost, I would beat the crap out of whoever took it and have Chris start on a new one right away. I love everything about this guitar, the finish, the sound, everything. When I first ordered this guitar, I was nervous about spending the money on an instrument I've never played, but now I even have my friends jealous. This is a definate lifetime keeper. Contact Chris right away at www.industrialguitar.com