Boss TU-15 Chromatic Tuner with Accu-Pitch
Submitted: August 7th, 2004
by Michael-X4oO.
It beeps when you're in pitch. There's also a button which produces a "sound" (again one of thise I haven't figured out yet). Aside from that it seems to induce no sound into my chain when plugged in or turned on.
It's a Boss. However, it's made of plastic. It sits inside my BCB-60 so I doubt it's ever going to get trampelled on like my last tuner (a Korg CA-30 which was half decent for a cheap tuner, but a little slow on the digital needle, and met with a beer induced trampling). It seemed to eat the AA's that were in it though, again, I've got it chained on a 9V source so I don't worry about that anymore.
General Comments
Excellent stage tuner. This is my second tuner, and I have been playing for 3 years now. I originally was going to get the TU-12 which is only a few bucks cheaper, and went with this one. The backlight is frankly one of the selling points. I can't remember how many times I've needed to turn on a fricken light just to see my old tuner, quite annoying. The input and output jacks are a must as well.