Boss TU-12 Tuner
Submitted: October 17th, 2002
by AnT-5K_0Z
OK, here is the deal. Forget all the inline tuning Bull Shit... just plug in before you go on, tune up and un-plug. what is so hard...plus, sometimes you have to tune in a dressing room or backstage, what are you gonna do then, pack your rack back there with you. The idea is it's portable...get it? I knew yah could.......
I seen someone here bashing the jacks. Well, I'm here to tell yah, I have had this tuner so damn long I don't remember when I got it. In my opinion the jacks are fine and I have had no problems with this tuner at all, like NONE=the big "0". It gets packed in cases, pockets..etc...has had many beers spilled on it, fallen off the amp, chairs, tables, car hoods...it just always works. And I think the batteries last like 2000 years in it. ok, I'm lying but, a long, long time.
General Comments
Look, if you need a good, simple tuner, that will last a long time and is easy on batteries........GET A TU12 If what you really want is a $200. rack-mount, don't expect this to be that. It's just a friggin' good tuner. enough said.