Boss DR-670 Dr. Rhythm Drum Machine
Submitted: May 12th, 2004
by Anonymous Reviewer
I give this category a 10 because I love the drum sounds on this machine so much. I record songs using real drums and the DR-670. No one who has ever listened to one of my songs that used this machine has thought for even one moment I was using a drum machine. It is truly amazing to record with. I never thought I could get something with this type of drum sound for as much as I paid. As I mentioned earlier, I don't use the bass, but I imagine if I did I would give this category a much lower rating as the bass sounds pretty bad.
Don't gig with it, not at liberty to say.
General Comments
If it was lost of stolen, I would definitely buy another one of these machines or something else in the Boss DR line of drum machines. I have been playing guitar for 11 years and drums for 6 years. I use this machine so I can record songs (for fun) and not disturb my neighbors with a loud drum kit (live in an apartment). If you are a guitar/keyboard/horn/bass/etc. player trying to record drums without a drum kit, you should definitely consider buying one of these as it will not break your budget at all.