Black Cat Pedals Vibe
Submitted: February 12th, 2007
by D.C.-tIhdx
Sounds great!! I had a Voodoo Labs MicroVibe, which was just too bright and I couldn't really get it to sound to my liking, so it sat in a box and then went up for sale. I wanted a nice vibe for awhile now. I have the Superfuzz and OD1 by Black Cat, and they're great pedals. When I walked into the store where I bought those other pedals, the sales guy pointed this out. I plugged it in, played, fell in love and bought it. It's perfect if you're looking for a vibe. This is rackmountable, not a floor pedal. It gets all the classic vibe sounds and works very well with my set up. I've been redoing my pedalboard over the last few months, and have added some new things and sold things that no longer fit my needs. I've also changed up my guitars (strats) to all single coils instead of humbuckers. The set up is: Black Cat Superfuzz, Analogman Sunface germanium fuzz, Sound Substance BlueZdrivE silicon fuzz, Keeley Compresser, Black Cat Vibe, Fulltone Fulldrive II, Xotic AC Booster, Black Cat OD1, vintage Gibson GA20t. The Black Cat Vibe sounds great clean or with any of the other pedals in my set up. Perfect. Buy this thing. Find someplace you can get it and get one.
Very well built.
General Comments
Classic rock/blues/blues rock/jam. This fits everything. Playing for 26 years. I'd get another, and definetly recommend this for anyone wanting a top notch, high quality vibe. Hey, Michael Landau uses this, you gotta have one.