behringer B-1 Large-Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Mic
Submitted: August 21st, 2006
by big bauld n beardy .
From Blues bashing to general sonic mayhem , clean chorus sweeps to fast ( well almost )driven lead passages this guitar REALLY delivers . I use a Fender Cybertwin ( mostly for the amp models ) and a Vox Tonelab SE , and cant find a setting this hand made guitar does not excell in !!! For two humbuckers with standard vol.tone,3 way and coil tap it is very versatile and amazingly rich and full ,think this is down to to the woods and construction as well as the pups .
Havent Lived it yet , but its a sturdy little thing ,much like Patrick Eggle's early Berlins were . Wilkinson vs-100 trem , Sperzel locking tuners , Dimarzio pots and Wilkinson pickups fitted to this one , once again thats personal choice as Mark will fit ANY hardware you want basically . The Wilkinson pups ars SUPERB , very quit , I mean VERY quiet and they split brilliantly , unlike some I could mention . I think all in all this will be my main squeeze and my Yamaha MSG Custom , Parker Fly Delux , Custom Strat and Ibanez RG 2550 Prestige can have a well earned break . I will be playing it live very soon and will take a backup , only because it has a floating trem , but a Tremolno will be fitted soon and my luggage will be 1 guitar 1 amp 1 efx , thats the way
General Comments
Have been playing now some 9 years ,had gibson ,fender , ibanez , brian moore and yamaha . If this was broken I'm sure it could be repaired as this man can do wonders , but if it were stolen I would buy another NO HESITATION . I couldnt find its equal for twice the money ,certainly not for comfort , that neck is brilliant and the 10 top !!! will maby have a piezo system fitted at a later stage .