Award-Session ClearTone YellowTAB Custom Cable
Submitted: October 23rd, 2010
by revsilver
Just got these from their website (bought 2). Brilliant cables, great price.Wish I'd bought them years ago. Finally discovered where my tone had gone. Apparent good quality leads are not necessarily good.
Guitar leads usually fail because of damage, not had these long enough to make a judgement but there is no reason why these shouldn't last.
General Comments
You won't find a better cable at twice the price. Previous reviewer mentioned lack of sleeving, yeah that would be nice but tone first, beauty later. These cables are totaly un-noticeable which could be a good thing.I put off making this purchase for a couple of years, you know those pups and those stomp boxes are so alluring but I have been searching for my tone all that time and now I found it (it was there all the time). I had been using what looked like good leads all that time but now I know.Also, bought these online on a Thursday night arrived Saturday, no fancy packaging (or fancy rubbish). Did I mention the price? 27 quid for 2 6M right angled jack leads to my door. Like them so much I'm writing a review.