Arbor Les Paul Copy
Submitted: March 5th, 2004
by donovan chase
Perfect for punk rock, because the guitar's gonna get beat up, it's unavoidable, and it hurts a lot less when you didn't spend your life savings on it. I have a Marshall VST150 head and 4x12 cabinet that make the guitar sound phenomenal. Another plus is that the pickup selector doesn't make any noise when switching at high volumes.
I haven't had the guitar for very long but it feels incredibly sturdy, and the hardware seems very well made. I don't trust any strap buttons, duct tape, preferably large quantities, is the only way to go (just kidding, but straplocks are always recommended). The guitar seems dependable but due to string breakage and other instances of bad luck (remember Murphy's Law), I would always play with a backup.
General Comments
I've been playing for 14 years. I've played a lot of guitars and, despite the bargain price, this is one of the nicer ones. It could give the real Les Paul I had a run for it's money. I would probably buy another one if something happened to this one but I'd rather not think those negative thoughts.