Alfred Bernard Purdie Master of Groove Drums Video
Submitted: October 28th, 2003
by Anonymous Reviewer
I'm a blues player and this guitar is the best sounding strat I have ever had and I have had plenty. I play it through a fender vibroking and a fender two tone this guitar is to die for absolutely the best it sounds like a 63 vintage strat except better. You can play anytype of music on this and it sounds good.Absolutely a smoking guitar.
This guitar is very well made and will stand up to any kind of playing. The hardware is of excellent quality and very well installed not a flaw anywhere. The finish is knock you out beautiful and should stand up to many years. The strap buttons are solid and well done and the guitar is verywell built it is the only guitar I play out of 15 premium guitars and that took some doing but this guitar has the best tone I have ever heard out of prs, fender vintage instruments, gibsons and whatever. Outstanding.....
General Comments
I've been playing 20 years and own everything and am always looking for the tone monster, this is it. I have prs,gibsons and lots of fenders. These are all nice instruments but this guitar has the vintage tone quality that you pay 20000 and up if you had the money. I love this guitar it is a tone monster. I'm not saying this lightly this instrument some day will probably sell for lots of money. Very high quality.