AKG C 535 EB Stage Microphone
Submitted: April 27th, 2010
by Benni Wiencke
GREAT!
I don't need a backup for this one.
General Comments
I found a pair of these mics at church about 10 years ago. I didn't know what they were but I needed a pair of overheads on the drumkit so I threw them on. They were great!!! And then about 5 years ago the drummer wanted other mics on the whole kit so he bought a mic kit for the drums so I took these into the studio and have been using them ever since on basically everything except drums! I've recorded signers, male and female, singing Gospel, Blues, Pop, Rock, Metal and Rn'B and I've never had even a minor problem. I've used them also on speach for comercials and for audio books. This is the only mic I use for acoustic guitar and since I've got a pair I sometimes do that in stereo. I've used them live a couple of times. On acoustic guitars, on a clarinet, of course OH's for drums, on choirs, upright piano and ambience. They have never given me a bad result. If they were lost or stolen, I'd cry my eyes out because they cost me nothing as I found them, then I'd go and buy them. Totally amazing. Recommended for any sound application!