Agile HE30B
Submitted: October 26th, 2003
by Rod-iwBPz
The sound? The tone can be suited to your tastes. That's what's great about an acoustic bass. Plenty of high end if you need it. Also you can experiment with different strings to get desired sound. Intonation is much, much better than I expected for the price I paid. I used to tune pianos so I am pretty picky in this area. At first I was a little disappointed in the natural volume without amplication, but with a strong pick you can hold your own with the other six-strings. The pickups on the other hand provide ample volume and I wouldn't be scared to run it straight through the PA.
Seems sturdy. Only test of time will tell
General Comments
If you are a lefthanded player, get this one. I am recommending Rondo music to my band and all my friends. I know I sound like a rep for them, butI want the word to get out. The guitars are made in Korea but most of the guitars on the market are made overseas. Might as well get the biggest bang for the buck. One thing I didn't mention earlier- I had to install a strap screw on the stock neck-only modification I had to due. Also case was better than expected.