Advantage Royalty
Submitted: June 16th, 2002
by Dezz
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH yeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! Has the richest, fullest, roundest, sweetest, brightest, darkest, creamiest sound ever. Ok, it sounds like a really expensive bass should sound like. Has that jazz bass rumble from the pickups, super-long sustain and articulation from the body and neck, and no noise at all. Great for blues, metal, rock, and everything else. Excellent for slapping, popping, fingering, picking and grinning. If you're ug-Lee this is the bass for you...it will get you girls...or guys, whichever way you swing.
I've played this bass for about 4 months. 12 shows, 2 home recordings, 1 studio recording, and a billion or so practices. Not a scratch on it, no dings or fading, no wormings, it has yet to be tuned since the day I got it home other than string changes. This is how basses should be made!
General Comments
WOW! This is definately a WOW! After a decade of playing and a dozen instruments, I've found what I've been looking for. Not only does it sound like a billion, it gets chicks like a billion too! I am impressed by everything and it is NOT going to be stolen, I guarantee that. It would be unfair to compare this marvel of music to another bass and if you added or subtracted something, it would just take away from the quality, sound, etc. Perfect as is!