Access Music Virus kc
Submitted: January 11th, 2005
by robinkle
This instrument is poor on realistic emulation, and that's good. Go ELECTRONIC PEOPLE!! I use this Synth for Trance of any kind, make it PSyco Trance or what you call it!! :D The effects is nothing to complain about! Very good indeed! With this keeboard,you could play for hours, the best kayboard i've ever used! It will make you play! It's too easy to make organs!
Sometimes it hangs, and specially that computer software. I'm not impressed! USB is more optimal than MIDI It's easy to loose the patch by get your finger on the wrong place. It's too tight between the buttons and the knobs. Playing and knobing can make it go slower. You never loose data! (Like the most other synths)
General Comments
I hope I never loose it! Because it's too expensive to loose. But I would buy a Nord Lead 3 with a K-Station instead really. It's better to have many synths, than one big. It's much easier to get different sounds that way. I wish it had NO MENUS, a more explaining Manual, the knob/button panel at the center of the keyboard, effects on all 16 parts, USB connector. Buy the Desktop model honestly if you really want a Virus. If you ask me, buy a used Nova, Nordlead 2x, Access Virus A