Access Music Virus Classic
Submitted: January 8th, 2005
by Gary Munday
this is where the virus really shines. The sound is...and I mean IS, incredible. It sounds fantastic. In my opinon, and yes (i've used nords, alesis etc) the virus is better sounding out of all. For trance and dance, THIS MACHINE RULES!. Heard that sound down the club last night that you really wanted for youself to play with...the virus classic can do it. Honestly, its great for distorted phat detuned leads, lush pads, hoovers, stabs etc. It can do an all round job tho, that is the best bit, the virus sounds good whatever you do. I used 2 hours up playing with just 1 preset, and theres hundreds!. The virus is the most used popular synth in the world, for sound...well like I said, and I dont lie, this thing is where it is as. 1000%!!!!
very trust worthy, no crashes yet. Havent had to reinstall the os, upgrade it etc. Its ready for road use.
General Comments
the best synth I have owned, ever. Please, believe me, it sounds fantastic....totally access, what could be more better????. The classic is gonna stay with me untill I die, thats how taken by it I am. Its the best!!!