Access Music Virus C
Submitted: October 7th, 2002
by DIGITAL SCREAMS
As I mentioned at the beginning I own Vintage analog synths. It is IMPORTANT to remember that this is a 'Virtual Analog' in other words it is a DIGITAL machine which attempts to recreate/emulate analog sound characteristics. This is my honest opinion; The Access Virus has a VERY DISTINCTIVE & UNIQUE SOUND. I do not use this as an analog emulating machine (Although I must admit....It is F***ing convincing), I use it for FUTURISTIC sounds. Sound effects, bass lines and pads can sound TOTALLY AMAZING on this machine...this is what I find so appealing. The sound is sweet and rich (Forget the presets, forget all the demos youve heard - program this baby yourself). As far as DIGITAL synths go, this is the nicest/most versatile/most unique sounding synth to come out for the last 15 years. I congratulate Access for creating a unique sounding modern synth......because of this distinctive sound I personally believe this synth will be highly sought after in 20 years time.
This synth has a VERY high quality feel and build. I suspect it will carry on for decades.
General Comments
CONCLUSION; THIS IS THE BEST VA OUTHERE...............BUY IT!