Access Music Virus b
Submitted: September 27th, 2001
by NukleoN
Instruments are not realistic, they just rule. If you want general MIDI this is not the machine for you...awesome sound. Very gritty and nasty..hence the name virus heh. * I use this for Synthpop, I think anything synthesized would be perfect...especially trance, techno, europop, dance, etc. No keyboard, B version sits on the desktop (which I like) and the knobs are right there for tweaking.
Very reliable and I'd use it in a gig no problem.
General Comments
I would replace this in a second..tho perhaps with an Indigo. It is well worth the price I paid...it sounded better than the $1700 Supernova II I almost bought. I love everything about it, the sounds, the FX, the vocoder rules! There is really nothing bad about this puppy...well, the power cable could plug in more firmly..one flaw. It inspires me to no end..every preset is valuable I think...there are few I don't like and of course, I can make my own. The Virus looks great as well. This is the hub of my arsenal! Listen to my musik at www.mp3.com/NukleoN if you want to hear it in action. ;) Check out 'Escort' and 'Reasons', two heavy Virus tunes.