Access Music Virus b
Submitted: October 1st, 2001
by Anonymous Reviewer
The sounds are good and you can transform them into something great, The effects can also be recorded and controlled by logic. The virus sounds amazing.
i would use it on a gig without a doubt...My computer on the other hand isn't so reliable...
General Comments
if my virus was stolen i definately would buy a new one. I have been making music for about a year, I own a behringer 4mono-2stereo mixing desk (cheap but it sounds good, perhaps i just don't know better...), i own two gemini decks( I have had those for about three years now) and about 500 records to sample from which i practically never do, they do give me inspiration though. I own a crappy pentium 3 which is totally unreliable (I bought it at a bargain price), an access virus,jv-2080,korg electribe phrase sampler, a stupid 170$ keyboard (it is touchsensitive though, and so much software which i hate to use because it takes ages to create or edit sounds and they usually sound alot worse (accept for vocals though)I also own a guillemot maxi studio isis soundcard, which is great and logic audio, which also is great. that's about it...Oh yeah, and a sure mic!(no compressors or sampler yet, but I'm planning on buying them when i know the rest of my instruments inside out) I have had the virus for about two months now.