Access Music Indigo V2
Submitted: October 31st, 2003
by Anonymous Reviewer
Out of all the latest synths of this class that I tested for several months I choose the Indigo 2. This board is the cat's ass. IMO it can be used for any style not just the techno-dance-trance-chillout stuff.From super cool pads to ass thumping B&D it is easy to create new and exciting sounds with very little effort. This synth DOES NOT GET LOST IN THE MIX.
My wife was so put out with the amount of time I was spending with it she threw it out of the second story window of my studio to the ground below then had the nerve to back over it with MY TRUCK. In a panic I went outside to see what all the fuss was about. To my surprise once I got it reconnected to the mixer and flipped the switch it actually sounded more extreme then it did before, not even missing a beat. When I got finished with the little woman for what she had done to my Virus the law hauled her away for the rest of the day. She must have been infected.
General Comments
Been playing synths since 1982. Next to the new MOOG voyager this was worth every nickle. There are so many neat sounding instruments on the market today that go way beyond where I started years ago. The Virus Indigo 2 has provided alot of cool soundscapes and lead lines to date and probably will for a long time to come. Got to get that damn window in my studio fixed now! So see YA.