65amps Soho
Submitted: August 1st, 2008
by Working stiff-ZWbSR
I plays Strats, Pauls and Teles through it and it completely reveals the character of each guitar better than anything I've ever played. With the Bump off, it's sounds like the best Fender sound around. So much detail without any non musical crud. I love it. When the bump is on, I can get great 60's, 70's, 80's, and 90's high gain British Marshall, Vox and HiWatt sounds easily! All the distortion settings are smooth and rich. Nothing has offended me about this amp yet!
The amp has worked flawlessly through about 6 months of abuse so far. I looked inside and it looks like it's built like a tank. The wiring is extremely clean and artful. It looks like these guys go the extra mile. All the components look like top-shelf parts. No cheap caps or resistors anywhere.
General Comments
Had it for 6 months and use it at length 5 days per week and no problems whatsoever. It actually sounds better now than when I bought it. I love the vocabulary of the amp and the Master sounds so real I can't believe it! My wife doesn't get mad at all . . . finally!