65amps Lil Elvis 1X12 Combo
Submitted: September 6th, 2009
by Yesman-ntHmY
As for the sound quality 10 it is that good make no mistake the tone is so sweet it gives me shivers. My Les Paul sounds just amazing through it, my G&L asat just chimes and barks it even speaks arch top my Gibson ES175 sings and I have no problem getting jazz tones with the 175. I think what I trying to say is your Les Paul will sound like a Les Paul your single coil will sound as it should your arch top will jazz all night. Its a great all around little amp. No noise at all no hum just your single coil stuff but that's to be expected. The master volume is out of the circuit when dimed the amp will start to break up at about 6 and cleans up nice with guitar volume. With master volume fully engaged she breaks up much earlier at about 3, so the real headroom comes with the master all the way up and out of the circuit.
No problems thus far only had it three months not exspecting any problems. It's built like a tank. My dealer here is great so they will take care of me if the need should arrive.
General Comments
Been playing 40 years had the gamut of amps to many to list you'd think I was slinging it anyway. If it were stolen I would replace it in a heart beat. I love the tone of this amp most of all I can't say enough about it, it has what your looking for. Just not medal. I looked a long time they got sick of me coming in and plugging in and not buying but this time I would not be rushed I took my time and found the right amp. It came real close between Fargen amps and the 65amps Fargen's Mini or Mighty Plexi is great amp as well.