4ms Noise Swash Distortion
Submitted: January 19th, 2002
by el scorcho-mHgLv
As for sound, I would like to quote to you from Allen Ginsberg's poem "Howl." What sphinx of cement and aluminum bashed open their skulls and ate up their brains and imagination? Moloch! Solitude! Filth! Ugliness! Ashcans and unobtainable dollars! Children screaming under the stairways! Boys sobbing in armies! Old men weeping in the parks! Moloch! Moloch! Nightmare of Moloch! Moloch the loveless! Mental Moloch! Moloch the heavy judger of men! Moloch the incomprehensible prison! Moloch the crossbone soulless jailhouse and Congress of sorrows! Moloch whose buildings are judgment! Moloch the vast stone of war! Moloch the stunned governments! Moloch whose mind is pure machinery!...cannibal dynamo! Moloch whose ear is a smoking tomb! Moloch whose eyes are a thousand blind windows! Moloch whose skyscrapers stand in the long streets like endless Jehovahs! Moloch whose factories dream and croak in the fog! Moloch whose smokestacks and antennae crown the cities! Moloch whose love is endless oil and stone!...Moloch in whom I dream Angels!...Moloch who entered my soul early! Moloch in whom I am a consciousness without a body!...
Dependance is futility, futility is weakness, weakness is death. Depending on machinary is depending on extinction. I have done the noise swash a disservice by damaging its fragile interior. Fragility is vulnerability, vulnerability is the gateway to art.
General Comments
the music I play is true music, all music is true music and I am now a self-righteous moral spouuuuting dreg. hand created, customized unusual effects for under $200? I have found the path to victory. We are...Men of...the sea. Tweaking knobs renders some unpleasantries, albeit entertaining. Must get repairs from Dann Greeen! Use this machine to destroy your fellow man. Good night.