3 Watt Amp Bitch Slap Treble Booster
Submitted: November 13th, 2005
by Matt-D-Bsv
Fender Strats, American, Deluxe and standard, using Fender 100w Twin amp, Fender blues junior. no noise, I can get the sound I want which is classic blues tone ala Rory Gallaher, Peter Green.Smooth with a lot of bite if needed.
I depend on my fingers in the first instance. With a great amp this pedal and a good compressor is all that I need. If the pedals went I would use the amp alone, if the amp went I would get the Martin acoustic. Cannot see this pedal dying.
General Comments
blues, rock. Playing 38 years. always pro. Vintge TS9, DM-2 Delay, Keeley Comp. Old GE7 EQ. would buy again. compliments the overall tone,like all good pedals Back in the old days in Ireland we all had the Dallas Rangemasters, this pedal is in that league but a bit more subtle. If people need pedals for huge audible effects there are lots of these on the market, distortion type stuff, if they want a pedal to compliment what is coming from the fingers, then they need 3 pedals, a compressor, a treble booster, and an EQ. This pedal is one of these 3 wise men. Anything that gets in the way is removed quickly.