Wampler Pedals has recently released another version of their popular "Pinnacle" distortion pedal. It is actually a reissue of an older version which had two stomp-style switches – one for on/off functionality, and the other switch to allow the user to get a 'gain boost' on the fly. According to Brian Wampler, owner of Wampler Pedals, this is something that many of their customers had asked for, as many of them were using the function as a solo boost. Here are the details about the new pedal:
- Boost switch alters gain structure to take it from overdrive to distortion.
- High gain, crunchy and dynamic pedal
- Extremely tweakable EQ
- Can do scooped mids to 'honky' mids to lofi.
- High boost switch for using with amps that are not very bright and sparkly clean.
- High grade film capacitors and resistors picked for their superior sound
- Completely true bypass
- Ultra-bright LEDs for ease of use
- Battery connection and 9v power jack (barrel plug like Boss)
- 3.5" x 4.5" in size
- Powder coated durable finish
- Designed to get the best EVH style "brown sound" possible within a pedal design
- Red Sparkle, white Knobs
- Jfet (mu-amp) type circuitry – solid state version of a tube amp
Current Pricing is $229 and is available now.