Wampler Pedals has recently re-released their popular "Underdog Overdrive" pedal. Only 100 of the pedals were built originally. According to Brian Wampler, owner of Wampler Pedals, "A close friend of mine has breast cancer and has no insurance, no family, and the government will not pay any medical costs for her to get the treatment she needs. Now, I'm not rich by any means, but I had to do something to help her. My wife and I came up with the idea of creating a pink pedal that is rich, dynamic, and very tweakable, and donate ALL the profits to her. Out of that limited run, famed country artist Brad Paisley bought one and loved it. A number of guitarists saw the pedal on Brad's pedalboard and asked me to build one more for them, so I decided to start building more to keep up with demand. We are still donating all the profits to my friend, Ivy East, who is struggling to pay the doctor bills to combat this terrible disease." Here are the details about the Underdog Overdrive:
- High-grade film capacitors and resistors
- Completely true bypass
- Powder coated durable pink sparkle finish
- Six controls - volume, gain, bass, mids, treble, 'fat boost'
- Size: 2.5" x 4.5"
- Includes battery connection and 9vdc power connection (boss style)
- Can be ran off of 9vdc - 18vdc
- Ultra-bright LED for ease of use
- Switchable 'Fat Boost' adds warm midrange gain
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Current Pricing is $199 and is available now.