Voxengo SPAN version 2.1 update is now available for
SPAN is a real-time “fast Fourier transform” audio
spectrum analyzer plug-in for professional music and audio production
applications. For the most part it was derived from Voxengo GlissEQ
dynamic parametric equalizer and reproduces its spectrum analysis
functionality. SPAN conforms to AudioUnit and VST plugin
specifications, and is available for Mac OS X (v.10.4.11 and later)
and Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) computers.
List of changes in version 2.1:
* Global options saving problem fixed.
* Clicking on the control surface now resets spectrums in all
* "Show All Channel Meters" duplicate meters issue fixed.
* Incorrect spectrum's power readout on zoom-in fixed.
* Incorrect correlation metering on anti-phase signal fixed.
* Graphics drawing performance improved considerably.
* Scroller positions are now preserved when the user interface
* Output signal power statistics
* Spectrum smoothing
* Clipping statistics
* Correlation meter
* Multi-channel analysis
* Mid/side analysis
* Internal channel routing
* Channel grouping
* Preset manager
* Undo/redo history
* A/B comparisons
* Contextual hint messages
As a side note, Voxengo MSED and Voxengo Tube Amp plug-ins were also
updated to versions 2.3 and 2.2, respectively, with fixes to various
issues implemented and new features added.
Voxengo pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: http://www.voxengo.com