Voxengo GlissEQ version 3.4 update is now available for download. Voxengo GlissEQ is a dynamic parametric equalizer plug-in for professional audio and sound production applications, available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats, for Mac OS X and Windows computers. This version implements the following changes:
* A wrong level meter visual look on Mac OS X fixed.
* Fixed a chaotic movement of the 2nd band when a new band is added.
* Secondary spectrum import/export added.
* Window resizing implemented.
* Static spectrums display and disk saving implemented.
* Plug-in's popup-windows now recover last position after reopening.
* Mouse backward and forward buttons can be used for filter type and parameter value selection.
The most interesting and unique feature GlissEQ offers you is its filters with dynamic behavior. Beside this wonderful “dynamic behavior”, GlissEQ features real-time spectrum analyzer. Moreover, the spectrum of a track can be exported to any other instance of GlissEQ thus making real-time inter-track spectrum comparisons possible. This can help you free frequency ranges in one track to allow the instrument in another track occupying same frequencies
* Filters with dynamic behavior
* Real-time spectrum analysis
* Real-time spectrum import/export
* Up to 32 parametric filter bands
* 16 filter types
* Harmonically-enhanced filter type
* Narrow-band sweeping
* EQ area highlight
* Static spectrums display
* User interface window resizing
* Stereo and multi-channel processing
* Internal channel routing
* Channel grouping
* Mid/side processing
* Up to 8x oversampling
* 64-bit floating point processing
* Preset manager
* Undo/redo history
* A/B comparisons
* Contextual hint messages
* All sample rates support
* Zero processing latency