VirSyn has announced the release of TERA 3.2.1.
A new "free running" mode for the multi segment envelopes of TERA opens a new door to polyrhythmical sounds and "endless" ambient textures. Besides this the distortion unit goes stereo and many bugfixes are also included.
- New Multi envelope mode "free running" independent from note on/off
- Distortion effect now stereo mode
- Project load/save handling improved, program numbers no longer translated to 1..16
- Improved VST 2.3 backwards compatibility ( Nuendo 3.2 )
- Sonar 5: crash on MIDI program change
- Tracktion 3: User interface problems fixed
- Intel based Macs: Subdivision parameter not working
- Intel based Macs: Overdrive effect typ selection not working
- Intel based Macs: Reverb effect broken
- Intel based Macs: Master volume had no effect
- Host projects transferred from Intel to PPC or vice versa lost global and mix settings
- Arpeggiator sometimes eats notes
- GUI sometimes showing wrong synth page
- Crashes on playing samples with extremely short loop settings
- ProTools: Detuning problem with samplerates other than 44,100 Hz
- Multisegment envelopes: delete/insert could lead to changing other envelopes
- Mac: response to MIDI program change messages improved
- Mac: no sound after project loading if multiple instances were used
- Mac: Tooltip help didn't pop up
- Mac standalone: Transport buttons not working correctly
- Sonar: Arpeggio didn't stopped after sequencer stop
- PC standalone: Occasional crashes on audio driver selection DirectX <-> ASIO
- PC standalone: Sequencer start/stop with space key didn't work
- GUI redraw no longer stopping when tooltip help is displayed
Registered users will get the notification with the download link automatically.
Demo versions for Win/Mac are available.