Eliminate phase issues when recording acoustic guitar by Craig Anderton U...
vescoFx releases a new VST delay plugin. Cross Delay allows you to create
advanced stereo delay images in your mixes all in a single plugin. The
controls to allow echo output to be directed between channels is at the
unique heart of this VST plugin. Each echo can be sent to the opposite
channel from the source signal (echo of the left channel is heard on the
right) or subsequent echoes can ping pong between channels. A modulation
section allows tweaking the delayed sound with a dynamic combination of
depth and speed all on a single control with realistically usable settings
through its entire range. Throw in the independent output controls and an
adaptive damping and what you end up with a VST delay plugin able to deliver
lively and exciting delays for all your mixing needs from home studio to pro
The plugin will be offered with an introductory price of more than 30\% off.
- 64-bit internal processing resolution.
- Full automation support of all controls for VST compliant hosts
(additional extensions for REAPER <http://www.reaper.fm/>).
- Sample accurate, zero-latency algorithm.
- Delays can be routed to the opposite channel or ping pong between
- Single knob, adaptive modulation brings life to the delayed signal.
- Single knob, adaptive damping gives the delayed signal extra depth.
- Delays can be biased to either side for a wider image.
- Turns mono tracks into stereo.
- Output can be summed to mono for chorus style effects or to check mono
- Eliminates complex routing required to create stereo delay effects
- Works with both mono and stereo input.
- Lots of built in presets to get your mix jumpstarted.
- Works with 64-bit and 32-bit audio hosts running on 32-bit Windows OS.
- OSX version coming soon.
Available now at http://www.vescofx.com/