VertexDSP has released version 2.0 of MultiInspector with new features and bug fixes.
MultiInspector now incorporates an FFT analysis mode with the following features:
- FFT sizes from 512 to 16384 samples.
- Several window options: Rectangular, Hann, Hamming, Blackman, Blackman-Harris, Flat Top.
- Instant display of the FFT result or smooth display according to the Attack and Release settings.
- Switchable semi-transparent display of the curves for easy detection of overlapping frequency ranges.
- The 3 already available display modes (H-Align, V-Align, V-Space) from the 31 band third octave analyzer are also usable for the FFT mode.
- The visible frequency range can be zoomed with the buttons at the bottom of the spectrum display.
- Negative slope values caused the display of a constant level in third octave mode.
- Keyboard focus of the host is now retained after clicking inside the editor window (Mac only).
- Compatibility issues with systems running Mac OS X 10.3.