Ableton is focusing on users who want to learn more about Live 8 with its new “University of Ableton” campaign: anyone who buys Live 8, Suite 8, Live Intro or any upgrade between September 1 and October 31, 2010 will receive free online Ableton Live training from selected partners.
Experienced studio veterans, DJs wanting more creative possibilities or those just getting started with music production will all benefit from training in English, German, Spanish and French from these leading online education providers:
- www.berkleemusic.com is offering one week of access to their “Producing Music with Ableton Live” and “Advanced Music Production with Ableton Live” courses (English)
- www.sonicacademy.com is offering 30 days of free access to every Ableton video in their library (English)
- www.audiotechknowledge.com is offering a sampling of both Volumes 1 and 2 of their Ableton Live course (English)
- www.live-courses.com is offering a sampling of both their Beginner and Advanced Ableton Live courses (English)
- www.elephorm.com is offering 30 days of access to a sampling of their Ableton Live tutorial content (French)
- www.dvd-lernkurs.de is offering a special downloadable package containing videos from both volumes of their Ableton Live training courses (German)
- www.microfusa.com is offering the first six lessons of their first-level Ableton Live 8 course (Spanish)
After buying an eligible product, customers will get a coupon that allows access to any—or all—of the training options.
For more information, including instructions on how the coupon works, please visit: