Sinevibes is happy to announce the release of the Fantom-G micro manual – a 30-page
illustrated guidebook that helps musicians learn operating their Roland Fantom-G workstations
as quickly and intuitively as possible.
The micro manual covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Fantom-G's internal components, system setup and expansions
- Recording and importing samples, assigning them to keyboard and pads
- Recording MIDI and audio tracks, song arrangement and mixdown
- Creating custom rhythm and arpeggiator patterns
- Applying eﬀects to internal sounds and external input
- Data management and troubleshooting
Availability: The Fantom-G micro manual is immediately available for download in PDF
format at the Sinevibes website. It is highly recommended to all Fantom-G users, and owners
of the Fantom-G Tweakbook or Fantom-G Sound Expansions.
More information: http://www.sinevibes.com/fantom-g-tweakbook/