Stunning design; professional-grade performance; solid, lightweight wood cabinets Three powered and four passive models, competitively priced and suited for a wide range of applications.
Making its debut at Winter NAMM 2011, and with a host of major launch events planned in key markets around the world, the new Live X series of portable powered and passive loudspeakers is certain to send tremors throughout the global musical instrument retail marketplace, bringing world-tour-proven Electro-Voice performance within reach of a wider range of customers than ever before.
Comprising three powered and four passive models, Live X sets new standards for portable sound, with the latest Electro-Voice-engineered components; lightweight, durable plywood cabinets; best-in-class SPL output, power-handling, and frequency response; and clean, stackable designs – all at a price point previously unheard-of for loudspeakers of a similar pedigree.
Live X – Powered Three versatile powered Live X cabinets are available: two full-range loudspeakers and a matching subwoofer. Each self-contained powered system features Electro-Voice-engineered components optimized for use with the integrated high-efficiency 1000-W and 700-W Class-D amplifiers. Both full-range systems may be pole-mounted or stacked with the series' acoustically-matched powered subwoofer.
ELX112P – 12" two-way (1000-W amplifier module)
ELX115P – 15" two-way (1000-W amplifier module)
ELX118P – 18" subwoofer (700-W amplifier module)
Live X – Passive The Live X family also features four passive configurations, including a formidable dual-15" system. These systems may be used with a wide range of amplifiers, due to their exceptionally efficient design and power handling capabilities.
ELX112 – 12" two-way
ELX115 – 15" two-way
ELX215 – Dual-15" two-way
ELX118 – 18" subwoofer
Key Features – Passive & Powered:
•Electro-Voice-engineered woofers and 1.5" titanium compression drivers provide exceptional audio quality and reliability
• Lightweight materials, balanced design, and ergonomic handles for convenient transport, set-up, and load-out
• Stylish-yet-rugged 15-mm plywood construction with textured finish says "serious gear" on any stage
• Designed to pole-mount or stack with Live X subwoofers
• Built-in 60-degree monitor angle on 12" & 15" two-way systems
Key Features – Powered:
•1000-W and 700-W Class-D high-efficiency amplifiers run cool without fans
• Intuitive, user-friendly controls
• Powerful DSP provides multi-mode limiters, crossovers, EQ, and control
• Mic and line inputs with Combo XLR/1/4" and RCA inputs for versatile mix capabilities
• XLR outputs for chaining multiple Live X full-range or subwoofers
• Selectable 100-Hz high-pass filter for use with an external subwoofer
Visit the Live X microsite for more details: http://www.electrovoice.com/livex