Scratch Pad, LLC: "A number of Celebrity Guitarists have taken to "Flashing" their audience."
What is "Flashing"? E.g., Big and Rich flipping over their guitars to inspire their audience with the "Love Everybody" text message on the backside of their instruments.
You can also see Johnny Hiland flashing his "THANK YOU" Scratch Pad at Paul Reed Smith as Johnny unveils his new Johnny Hiland/Signature PRS.
If attending the NAMM Show, please visit Booth #5776 where you'll find St. Louis Music utilizing Scratch Pad® Guitar Finish Protectors to dress-up as well as protect their display guitars.
See all the Scratch Pad "Flash" finish protectors. New designs announced regularly!
Scratch Pad Features:
- Scratch Pad is an attractive, durable, non-adhesive finish protector, which is easily applied, removed and re-applied to another instrument in seconds.
- Scratch Pad's durable, multi-layered design shields your instruments from the scratches, dings and impact-divots caused by belt buckles, snaps and pocket rivets.
- Scratch Pad's patented 'Micro-Pore Copolymer', trademarked Sof-Cling™ allows Scratch Pad to cling gently but securely without the use of adhesives, elastic bands or vinyl films.
- Scratch Pad has been shaped and sized to accommodate the most vulnerable wear areas of all body styles from the classic Les Pauls, Strats, Telecasters and SGs to the more distinctive shape of the 'Flying V', Warlock, etc.
- Scratch Pad may also be trimmed to accommodate those unusual/custom body designs or custom cut for use as a removable pick-guard.
Scratch Pad is available at MusiciansFriend.com, GuitarCenter.com, SamAsh.com, all Sam Ash Music Stores as well as independent music retailers throughout the U.S. and most other countries.