Scratch Pad, LLC has announced the introduction of a line of Scratch Pad guitar finish protectors to serve the Christian-Rock community.
At nearly a foot in size these colorful Christian-Rock designs, printed on black velvet, will provide an inspirational presentation with a quick flip of a musician's guitar towards their audience.
- Scratch Pad® is an attractive, durable, NON-ADHESIVE finish protector, which is easily applied, removed and re-applied to another instrument in seconds
- Scratch Pad's durable, multi-layered design shields your instruments from the scratches, dings and impact-divots caused by belt buckles, snaps and pocket rivets
- Scratch Pad's patented 'Micro-Pore Copolymer', trademarked Sof-Cling™ allows Scratch Pad to cling gently but securely without the use of adhesives, elastic bands or vinyl films
- Scratch Pad has been shaped and sized to accommodate the most vulnerable wear areas of all body styles from the classic Les Pauls, Strats, Telecasters and SGs to the more distinctive shape of the 'Flying V', Warlock, etc.
- Scratch Pad may also be trimmed to accommodate those unusual/custom body designs or custom cut for use as a removable pickguard
See the Scratch Pad product video at www.scratchpadusa.com/f/ScratchPadVideo.wmv.