|(Click for a close-up)|
Audiofile Engineering has announced its first product, available now as a release candidate version, titled "Sample Manager", a full-featured Batch Audio Processor for Mac OS X.
Its features include:
- Full support of AIFF, WAVE and Sound Designer II audio files.
- Partial support of ACID, Recycle and Apple Loop files
- Supports any sample rate or bit depth
- Files are sortable by any parameter
- Detailed waveform view of the selected sample
- Detailed file and audio info
- Background analyzing of newly added files
- Batch processes include Change Gain, Fade, Trim, Reverse, Convert, Process with AudioUnit, and many others
- DSP processes support all formats, bit depths, and sample rates with auto-dithering
- Auto-saving of files in-place, with the option to auto-rename to new files
- Unlimited undo
- Loop Editor
- MIDI playback of the selected audio file
The official 1.0 release is expected to be available on or before April 1st. It will be priced at $49.
Future products include Wave Editor and Audio Analyzer (a full-featured real-time audio analyzer).