Las Vegas, NV – Roland Systems Group, today at Infocomm, demonstrated the S-MADI REAC Bridge - a bi-directional signal converter between REAC and MADI. This bridge enables connectivity between MADI equipped digital audio mixers/systems to any of Roland’s REAC products such as the M-48 Personal Mixing System, Digital Snakes and V-Mixer Consoles.
The S-MADI satisfies the increasing demand for a digital connection between large digital mixing consoles and the award-winning M-48 Personal Mixing System and Digital Snakes. It is also ideal to easily distribute/split audio from V-Mixing Systems or Digital Snake systems to outside broadcast trucks and other MADI-equipped locations.
The S-MADI REAC Bridge features:
• 40 channels of bi-directional conversion between REAC and MADI
• MADI coaxial and optical I/O
• Support for REAC Embedded Power to power M-48 Personal Mixer and/or S-0808 I/O unit
• Support for 44.1/48kHz with locking to WORD, MADI or REAC clocks
• 56- and 64-channel REAC/MADI offset support
See the S-MADI bridge in action at the RSG booth #C7102 or at the DigiCo booth #C6046
with the M-48 Personal Mixing System.