Manyetas has released Ritmo 1.0.3, a new free update to their streamlined drum sampler AudioUnit. The update is available now as a free download.
New features in version 1.0.3:
- A popup menu to the file browser through which you can select the audio device on which sample auditions will be heard
- Clicking on the instrument select button for the currently selected instrument will now preview that instrument
- Handles the master volume and all notes off MIDI controllers
- Handles MIDI pitch bend, which is applied to all instruments
Other changes in version 1.0.3:
- Demo mode can save presets now
- Fixed a crash that occurred under certain circumstances after you unloaded Ritmo, if it was operating in demo mode
- Fixed an issue where editing a sample name or note and switching to a different instrument without first ending editing in the field would cause the change to be lost
- Corrected a problem where panning an instrument right when it was sent to a mono output would cause the instrument's volume to fade away
- Other bug fixes and internal improvements
A PDF version of the updated Ritmo Manual is included with the software download.
Pricing and Availability
Ritmo is available for US$25. A demo version is available for download from the Manyetas website.
The Ritmo page is at www.manyetas.com/ritmo.html
The direct link to the demo is www.manyetas.com/files/ritmodemo.dmg.gz