For most modern popular music, the guitar and bass are the core instrumentation. The guitar is a very powerful element in its ability to have such a wide range of sounds and expressions. In this six video course we focus on the tools and techniques available for incorporating bass, electric, acoustic and classical guitars into modern music production. We also focus on production techniques for layering multiple guitars successfully. Some of the topics covered are:
1. Techniques for layering and orchestrating multiple guitar parts.
2. How to achieve excellent vintage guitar tones without an amp.
3. Tools and plugins
4. Equalization Techniques
5. Compression Techniques
6. Digital Effects
7. Electric Guitar Mixing Techniques
8. Acoustic Guitar Mixing Techniques
9. Classical guitar Mixing Techniques
10. Bass Guitar Mixing Techniques
11. Vintage Distortion Techniques
12. Over 3 hours of tips and Techniques.
13. Unlimited viewing!
14. Mac and PC compatible
If you are a guitarist, producer or mix guitar in your studio, this is a very useful video collection for you. Includes FREE bonus section on mixing keyboards. visit: http://recordingschool.biz/homerecording/mixing-guitar-p-101.html
This Mixing guide is compatible with all DAW recording systems (Mac and PC)