Reaktor Electronic Instruments Vol.1 is an exciting set of new instruments for Reaktor 3 and features seven versatile instruments designed to inject creativity and freshness into techno, industrial, drum and bass, electro, IDM, and electronic productions. Three powerful synthesizers, three unique effects, and a drum machine are packed with presets ready to resonate. An inspiring resource for all electronic music producers, Reaktor Reaktor Electronic Instruments Vol. 1 excels at driving basslines and dense atmospheres, futuristic leads and faraway delays, potent rhythms and poetic sequences.
Reaktor Electronic Instruments Vol.1 includes the following creations:
- RHYTHMAKER Sequenced Drum Machine - A graphical sequencer controls specialized percussion synths to build shifting, morphing rhythms.
- TITAN Lead Synthesizer - Combining analog warmth and digital clarity, Titan forges shining chords, cutting leads, and smooth basses.
- GROBIAN Bass Synth - Angry growling, aggressive howling, and pummeling lows pour from this ill-tempered synth.
- ATMOTION Atmosphere and Pad Synth - A sequenced synth engine produces evolving textures, rhythmically modulated pads, and writhing landscapes.
- EnFX Envelope Follow Multieffects - An input-modulated filter, distortion, and delay work together to twist, warp, and skew.
- LONGFLOW Dub Delay - A finely-tuned feedback delay creates eternal echoes and rhythmic grooves.
- ANIMA Moving Filter Bank - An array of graphically-controlled band pass filters nimbly sweep, dance, and resonate.
Reaktor Electronic Instruments Vol.1 will be available in the end of October 2002 and will retail for $ 69 / 69 Euro.
- Reaktor 3
- PC: Windows 98/2000/XP/ME, Pentium III 500 Mhz, 128 MB RAM
- Mac: MacOS 8.6 or higher, G4 400 Mhz, 128 MB RAM