Loop-based songwriting tool includes all the instruments you need to write and produce a great song.
The new Band On Demand(tm) Song Construction Kit features 1100 guitar loops, bass loops, piano loops, synth loops, drum loops, percussion loops, open strums and more so you can write and arrange your own songs using the riffs and chords patterns of your choice.
Even if you already play and instrument, you'll find Band On Demand ($59.95) an inspiring songwriting and production tool with nearly 1.5 gigs of loops, hits and open strums. Start with a riff and build your song out from there. It's like having a group of on-call studio musicians in your computer. Whether you're writing a song or producing background music, just drag and drop the chords you want into your recording software program or DAW to build an awesome track. It's that easy.
From the respected makers of Drums On Demand®, this new collection has been optimized in and Apple Loops® format for tempo-changing and ease of use in Garageband and Logic -- and virtually all recording software and digital audio workstations.
"Start with an inspiring riff and an hour later you can have a great-sounding demo," says DOD Marketing Director Quint Randle. "We've been developing and testing this concept on and off for about five years and are very happy with the results. Songwriters are going to love Band On Demand."
Song Construction Kit Highlights
• Six different "Song Sets" ranging in tempos and styles: 068 BPM Ballad in E and A; 100 BPM Independent in G and D; 102 BPM Pop Reggae in C and F; 104 BPM Mid-Tempo in D and A; 114 BPM Pop-Country in A and E; 114 BPM Pop-Rocker in A and E. Plus; plus, instrument strums and drum single hit folders. You can mix and match some loops from different Song Sets as well.
• Each instrument loop is played in 11 chords -- enough to cover the most commonly used major and minor chords in two different keys as well as the flat seventh for both keys.
• Each Song Set features 6-9 melodic instruments plus drum and percussion loops: acoustic and electric guitar loops, bass loops, piano loops, synth loops, drum loops and percussion loops. You can also mix and match some loops from neighboring BPM Song Sets for even more options.
• You choose the chords. Each loop is 2 bars in length. Some with variation, some without. Edit down to one bar or even half a bar or more, depending on your songs' needs and recording software capabilities.
• Also included are 120 "full strums" -- each three to four bars long -- designed for use in any of the six Song Sets: 12-string acoustic guitar, acoustic guitar, bass, electric guitar, high-strung acoustic guitar, power electric guitar and piano.
• Available in 24-bit and 16-Bit Acidized WAV and Apple Loops formats so tempo (and pitch) can be changed a few BPM up or down. But for best results, we recommend staying at the original tempo (and pitch). Download now or shipped on data DVD. (All three formats are on the DVD.)