February 29th, 2012 - Woodstock NY
Synth700 is a complete re-creation of Korg's very first analog monosynth, the MiniKorg 700. Synth700 has been expertly recorded with the finest A/D conversion and programmed by Puremagnetik's award-winning sound designers for integration into Ableton Live, Kontakt, Logic and more.
View the Synth700 Video: http://youtu.be/7uowj0BfDY8
Synth700 is constructed with over 1200 individual samples from an original MiniKorg 700. The filters, waveforms, chorusing, brightness and more have all been captured using Puremagnetik's permutative technique, allowing the user to focus the sound directly on individual parameter settings - much like one would do with the original analog model.
The Ableton Live version of Synth700 includes a full and "Lite" version. The full version includes 10 individual racks with hundreds of samples each, enabling the user to dial in specific sounds with precise resolution.
Synth700 for Kontakt includes a custom KSP menu for easy tweaking of all the original synth parameters including waveform selection, "traveler" and brightness settings.
The Logic version of Synth700 has also been specially programmed for EXS to allow maximum flexibility with this instrument.
• A complete Mini Korg 700 synthesizer emulation
• Over 1200 high quality samples
• Ableton Live Racks with precise incremental controls
• Kontakt KSP easy edit GUI
• Logic EXS version includes Channel Strip Settings with Logic effects
• EXS Universal file format for easy importing into any audio host
• Requires Ableton Live 8, Kontakt 4, Logic 8 or EXS24 compatible host
• 200 MB of physical RAM
• 400 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space
Please visit www.puremagnetik.com for more info.