Puremagnetik has released LadyVox - An expertly recorded collection of multisampled female voice. It includes a palette of sustained vowels, doo-wop phrases and special vocal effects.
The star performer is a multi-sampled voice instrument with a classic airy timbre. A collection of hi-end and vintage microphones have been brought on board during the production process for capturing essential syllables and vocal nuances. Among the included programs are detailed multisampled vowels, doo-wop syllables and synthetic experiments using the human voice as source material.
• Round-robin programming for "humanized" variations on sample triggers
• Realistic adjustable vibrato
• Fully looped and multisampled vowel phrases
• Integrated Ableton Live effects racks with advanced Macro mapping
• Kontakt custom KSP GUI for easy editing
• Requires Ableton Live 8.2.1, KONTAKT 3.5, or Logic 8
• 200MB of physical RAM
• 350 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space