Juniper Part One is a collection of expertly crafted instruments based on Roland's legendary Jupiter 6, 8 and MKS analog synthesizers. Acclaimed for their huge polyphonic sound, pristine filters and oscillators, the Jupiter series can now be experienced right from your desktop. Puremagnetik's Juniper has been sampled using the Jupiter's voicing structure and dynamic filter responses to create a playable, multisampled collection of instruments.
This pack contains 30 multisample instruments and over 800 high quality 24 bit recordings. Juniper Part One also includes a selection of thickly layered multis and splits as found in the original models.
Juniper Part One is available in Ableton Live, Kontakt, Renoise and Logic formats.
• A comprehensive selection of multi-sampled programs, each with expressive velocity layering
• High Quality 24 bit samples
• Advanced Ableton Live Macro Controls
• Completely integrated KSP user interface for Kontakt
• XRNI files for instant playing in Renoise System Requirements
• Requires Ableton Live 8.2.2, Kontakt 4.2. Logic 8 or Renoise 2.7
• 250 MB of physical RAM
• 600 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space