iZotope builds upon the capablities of their 64-bit analog mastering plug-in with the release of Ozone 2.
Ozone 2 adds more than 30 additional features including:
- High order noise-shaped dither with 5 distinct types of noise shaping algorithms and adaptive DC offset filtering.
- Additional meters: including bit scopes, DC offset reduction meters, third octave spectrums and critical band meters.
- Integrated modular preset system with options for selectively loading presets by individual module, sorting by name or date, and auditioning and updating presets with a single click.
- DirectX automation of over 140 Ozone parameters in applications such as Cakewalk SONAR and Sonic Foundry Acid 4.
- Automatic non-destructive normalization, band delay exciter effects, numeric level readouts, and more.
Ozone 2 is available for purchase as a download or on CD from the iZotope web site. The price for the download version is $199 for new customers. For Ozone 1 customers, the upgrade is available for $49 for the download version.
- Pentium II 500 or greater
- 64 MB RAM or greater
- Windows 98, ME, 2000 or XP
- DirectX host application